Monday, May 11, 2009

Catching up.....still

Now, where was I?

Off to Branson. (We were there in April...I know it's now May; give me a break)

We went to three shows:

The Presleys (no, not those) are a very entertaining extended family group. Very enjoyable.
This family has been performing since the beginning of Branson as a center of music; they build one of the first actual theaters after performing in one of the caverns in the area.

Then there was a group called Pierce Arrow with a pretty good George Strait look-alike:



Then, our favorite, SIX:



These guys are REALLY GOOD!

While in Branson, we also met new friends, Terry & Charlie Athorn, who graciously invited us to join them for Easter dinner. I hope they had as much fun as we did!
I also had the chance to take a really nice hike while John nursed a sprained ankle. Here are a few highlights (click on any photo to enlarge):


More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment